Make a financial contribution or an in-kind gift to support Redeemed Women.
- laptop computer ($1500 average cost)
- stationery ($150)
- Passenger Van – Transportation means access to opportunities for women in the community. A 12-to-14-capacity vehicle will allow them to keep appointments, to interview for jobs, to visit the doctor, or to get to a shopping center for food, clothing and other household goods.
- Redeemed Space – A community house will provide a place for program events, resource distribution, and for office space.
- $25 – Monthly Office Supplies/Admin
- $50 – Replenishing Closet/Shed – toiletries, feminine products, cleaning supplies, etc.
- $50 – Ministry Services – DART bus pass, driver’s license, birth records, shot records, filing fees, etc.
- $100 – Ministry Lunches – meeting room rental, presentation materials, hospitality supplies, cups, water, coffee, , etc.